The International Islamic Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan has announced (from 15th of June) the opening of the enrollment to the International Islamic Academy for the academic years 2019-2010 for the foreign citizens in the following directions: Bachelor’s Degree-undergraduate level, Master’s degree – a graduate level, Doctorate Degree-Post graduate level.
The foreign applicants shall not pass the entrance exams and they will be admitted, based on the interviews. According to the wishes of students they can study in Uzbek and Russian languages. They will be taught by the professional teachers of the religious and social subjects..
The academy presents the following specilaities and directions:
Undergraduate level-4 years:
- The Islamic studies (the studies of Koran, researches of the Hadiths, the Islamic law,“akida” and “tasavvuf”, the Islamic history and the source study.
- Philology and teaching of foreign languages (the Arabic language)
- History (Islamic history and the source study)
- The religious studies
- The international relations
- The Economy of foreign states (Islamic economy and country study (THE MUSLIM STATES)
- Tourism (The pilgrimage tourism)
- Psychology (the religious socio-psychology
The specialty of Master’s Degree (2 years):
- The International relations and contemporary political processes
- Tourism (the pilgrimage tourism, its foundation and governance)
- The Religious Studies
- History (the Islamic civilization)
- The studies of Koran
- The Islamic history and the source studies
- The studies of hadiths
- The Islamic law
- “Akida,” the science of “Kalom” and “Akida” foundations
- The Islamic Studies and source studies
- Psychology (the religious psychology)
- Linguistics ( the Arabic language)
- The comparative religious studies
The basic Doctor’s level directions:
- the investigation and studies of Koran
the hadith studies
- “Fiqh,” akida, the science of “kalom|” and “akida”-based doctrines
- Eastern literature the source studies
- The eastern literature and the source studies
- The history of the source studies
- The religious studies
Currently, the citizens of the Russian Federation, Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan study at the international Islamic academy. Albir Krganov the Mufti of the Russian Muslims religious Council was admitted (in the year of 2019) to the Doctor’s Degree –Post-graduate level.
In order to simplify the process of enrollment to the academy this year there are provided the conveniencies for the foreign citizens, the documents shall be forwarded through the electronic e-mails: www.iiau.uz, email@example.com and through the phone number +998907888745 via (Telegram ва WhatsApp). Therefore, it is provided the opportunity for the foreign citizens to select the appropriate amount (tuition fee) of the academic contract..
The obtaining of visa of the foreign citizens, and the process of issuance, related with the living conditions will be carried out by the direct assistance of the International Department with the help of the officers of this Department.
+998935510593 (for English speakers)