Foreign citizens can apply for the programs of IIAU through the official website.
The foreign citizens applied electronically are allowed to provide the original copy of required documents when they come to have the interview.
List of required documents:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Certificate/Diploma of Secondary Education
- Master’s Degree: Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent
- Doctoral Degree (PhD, DSc): Master‘s Degree and abstract and officially certified list of publications (for applicants who want to enroll to the Doctoral programs
- All degrees (certificates of completion/diplomas with transcripts/mark sheets) obtained outside the Republic of Uzbekistan will be notarized translation into Russian or Uzbek;
- An established type of medical certificate, indicating the absence of medical contraindications for study in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- A current passport or a passport with a residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Six photos of 3.5×4.5 cm size.
- Studying for international students at the International Islamic Academy of Uzbekistan is on fee-contract basis. With the exception of cases stipulated by international, intergovernmental and interdepartmental agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as agreements reached by the academy with other higher educational institutions of foreign countries.
For further information, contact International Office:
+99871 244 95 93